Friday, March 18, 2011

Different Types Of Vgainas :p

Inspiration: Those rare SHOES new

Friday to end and I'm happy because just yesterday I learned that next week Thursday and Friday is a holiday, If you already are living in a cloud, but it's the new holiday had me confused.
day Today Friday INSPIRATION and choose SHOES, different models, some very crazy, other wearable and too extravagant and some gravity-defying. I was collecting pictures for this last time.

Shoes aliens, be comfortable?


colorful and geometric

not be too much?

Divine!

not know why but I remember Transformers

Without words ...

I love but do not know if I would dare to use

half foot outside

Very Ricky Sarkany, like me, would use but not how long the bear


boot version of the aliens from the first photo

Very cute!

The McQueen known as

Chanel

the re These look to sell in a sex shop

do you think? What would be encouraged to use? I'll stick with the number 5, 8, 10, 13 and Chanel but would change the color to a fuchsia argollita.



beautiful ending a long week and enjoy the weekend;)
Besote enormeeeee
Muaaaa

0 comments:

Post a Comment