Monday, March 14, 2011

Pokemon Emerald Itouch Cheats



Monday! As costs after the cows and after a long weekend, but duty calls good. Today it took me quite early in the morning because yesterday I left at 1 am because we are infatuated movies with my boyfriend to see 127 hours, a film I recommend, is excellent! It was worth every second go to bed late. In addition to being Monday I get the cool and not at all makes me happy because I HATE THE COLD DEEP! And thanks to my dear boyfriend hot de merde that makes me sleep with the air conditioning I caught a cold, or I feel like the monkey! = /
Today ended with the log of my cows at the photo because I do not really much more to tell, everything had to say you can read in the last post.

Montevideo
Montevideo
Montevideo

Pan De Azucar

Wind Energy

day
Hotel Argentino (left. We can observe the specimen Maru)
night
Hotel Argentino
Maru
the bottom Argentino Hotel

As I do not call me paparazzi pose for a lid as well.
Water
transparent, if the hams are mine.
At the top of Cerro San Antonio, a wind that kept taking pictures without the blur effect
Sunset in Piriapolis

CULINARY PENALTIES:


Uruguayan CaipiriƱa
In just dying to see the picture one of those again!

URUGUAYA NATURE:

Crab
which saved his life


fishy, \u200b\u200bcrab and mussels.

TRADE:

The house of a thousand and bikinis (ugly)
So
are Piriapolis craft fairs, I loved the proposal and the place is beautiful!





Crafts
Without Hats these out!
Thermo
the style glamorous Moria Casan
Owls and Owls everywhere





Tents Uruguayan beach
Kayaks those who climb, for me it was quite an ordeal as I had (I get cuiqui), hate my boyfriend!


Today is the last day for the draw for more info click here


cute ending the leg Monday and great week everyone s!!
Besote huge
Muaaaa

0 comments:

Post a Comment