Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Tophi How To Get Rid Fo

Back in Baires and routine .... pufff! = /

Hello my little girl!! Because they are so long?? I happy because I go back to contact with you. but I really love to keep cows if possible lol. We left on Saturday 26/02 and arrived on this Monday 07/03, happy because I feel recharged and renewed, with many plans for this year. Really miss you and I apologize for not having posted from there but my boyfriend wanted me demanded that I unplug and unwind so I say that case to avoid marital problems and enjoy with the NO TECHNOLOGY ON VACATION. Also
me remember of you. or the blog and brought lots of pictures and info in the week I'll show.
started by having them show me: That I ? Travel. The destination for my cows was Uruguay, means of mobility was the return drive, we went from Montevideo to Punta del Diablo. The photo was take out my mother (finally one that gets good!) In the lobby of my building before leaving. As you will appreciate all the gear can take me step-by-detail: The rucksack carry my personal belongings that had q have at hand, my super valijón which carry a quarter of a closet, the other bag is on the side are some provisions to feed our bottomless barrels;) and bag hanging from my shoulder is the notebook, music cds in there to enjoy the journey and to see movies there. We need to bring anything, we won super equipped off = D
wanted to be comfortable, trendy and ready for road and opting for a muscular long you buy in All Fashion at an incredible $ 9 short jean gift for my birthday, vest white with red stripes like the button. It is worth mentioning that chooses to travel with borcegos posts and the hat I bought in Plot a few years ago for $ 50, not only for comfort and functionality of these two items but not to occupy much space in the suitcase and the hat is not deformed. As accessories, belt with chains, kitty pin and a pendant with a bow said.


Muscular
: $ 9 All Fashion
vest: $ 10
Short: Meets
Gift
Borcegos: Luna Chiara
Sombrerito: $ 50 Plot
Pin Kitten: $ 1.50 All Fashion
chain belts: $ 25 bought in 11
Pendant: All Fashion


To begin this week short (thankfully) I leave a couple of photos with air summer to put batteries in the week and what is left of the year. Just appreciate the landscapes I faces we can ignore = P jajajaja

Piriapolis, the background of the Cerro San Antonio
Hand in Punta Del Este

José Ignacio

Piriapolis background
beach again with the Cerro San Antonio

Piriapolis Sunset

Here are some of the 800 images taken and as I said above for the next days will show and tell ire more. ;)

girls you just treat them the long weekend?? They went somewhere? Tell me they did!




Moving on extending the time for them to participate in the First Draw until Monday Blog March 14, the prize you know is a super combined chain necklace! For more info HERE!


Have a beautiful week cortita;)
Besote huge
Muaaaaaaaaaaa

0 comments:

Post a Comment