Tuesday, March 15, 2011

How To Make A Seaside Sarong For Your Webkinz

First Draw - And the winner is ..... Holidays in Uraguey

Today FIRST DRAWING!

THE PRIZE:



winner already this but before I go to display the favorite accessories some of the participants and the history because they are the favorites, let's see ...

Pipistrela:
"I tell you my favorite accessory is a bracelet that my father brought me from Turkey (attached fotito). As you can see the colors in my family are Boca fans (me too, especially) so my dad brought his cock a bracelet with the colors of their favorite team. The use and do not always pay attention to take clothing colors, but sometimes by "rule" I do not mix well to combine, and that is very cute! It's my favorite for several things: for as is comfortable, I love and it is a simple way to add a touch of color to any outfit, plus dress by hand (or wrist) to perfection. Also for the sentimental value that is a gift from my dad brought back from abroad. Small lujitos brought from the trip! "



Mar:
" bracelet with charms me the gift of a friend who lives in Germany that I met because he made a collegial exchange and came to my school (as happened for 5 years old) and when he came back 2 years ago brought me this gift. So here more than anything has a sentimental value that's why one of my favorites, besides being so cute.
The necklace I bought it last year on my cows in the south, I found the original because it has many balls in a row and also because it is the aqua color is one of my favorites. "





Tania J.:
"My favorite accessory is a belt I bought in" Koxis "makes time, because it was "love at first sight" has rhinestone details and how to lock it seems that it is old ... I hope you like it as much as me! "



Tania Q.
"My favorite accessory is a belt (belt) I bought at the Manzana de las Luces, the capital, many years ago ago, I was with my aunt in this great show (I think it is in downtown) is somewhat dated, black leather elastic, which allowed me to use the hip, because when I bought it used at that point, and now use the waist ... In a picture I am "cutting" a hippie skirt, which is that if I use it as clothing, hope you like! and the other is to show them as the hip with a shirt and black chupĂ­n "





And now the moment of truth: And the WINNER IS ...



TANIA P. Congratulations! I will be sending an email to coordinate delivery.
To all who participated , sent his photo and told the history of accessories, thank you very much and do not be discouraged to come more sweepstakes and contests ahead;)


Have a beautiful Tuesday
Besote huge
Muaaaaaaa!

0 comments:

Post a Comment