Monday, March 14, 2011

Watch Southpark With Proxy

Part 2 comes the BAAM (Buenos Aires Alta Moda) Fall-Winter 2011 Holidays In Uraguey

Lack little for my favorite event of national fashion in my opinion happens to extensively BAF WEEK cloth both the organization, for the quantity and quality of the shows, I'm talking HIGH FASHION BUENOS AIRES .
collection will be presented Fall-Winter 2011 designer of haute couture, Shakespeare Boutique clothing, make up and pret a porter.
previous Fortunately I had the pleasure of being part of the organization and was a luxury to see how it works in events that are taken with the seriousness it deserves. Like every year I will cover it for the love of art and for that pc. can see it too.
While still not the schedule of parades and the date we will take dig. The appointment will be at the Sheraton Hotel Retirement Living in San Isidro as every year, from 28/03 to 05/04 .
are interested atentis At the blog I'll have news for PC. ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment